Online Application Portal
Partnered with INTO
Welcome to the Schengen Visa Online Application Portal for INTO.
Please complete the form below to begin your Schengen visa application.
Once completed, we will use the details you have provided to determine your eligibility for the Schengen visa.
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
Schengen countries require all individuals applying for a Schengen Visa to appear in person as part of the application process. Please note this is a pre-checking service and does not guarantee a visa. All visas are issued at the discretion of the Embassy.
Applicants are required to pay the Embassy fee & Visa centre fees upon submitting their application.
You must apply to the country where the main purpose of travel lies (first place of entry or the longest period of stay). failure to do so may result in refusal of entry into the Schengen area.
All original documents MUST be presented with a photocopy. The Embassy will not return original documents if photocopies are not supplied. In some cases, further documents and guarantees will be required with your application
The Schengen Visa covers the following countries:
- Czech Republic
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Schengen visa application form – Please find enclosed. it is important to carefully read through the requirements for the visas and fully complete all forms in block capitals with a black pen. all application forms must be printed single-sided. application forms printed double-sided will not be accepted.
- Passport photocopy – 1x photocopy of the photo page of your passport (your passport must be valid for at least another 90 days beyond your return date from Schengen area and must have at least 2 blank adjacent visa pages in it). the passport must not have been extended.
- Copy of uk residence permit – both sides – If you are a non-UK passport holder you will need to upload a copy of your UK residency permit. You must be a resident in uk to be eligible to apply and your residence permit must be valid for at least another 90 days beyond your return date from Schengen area.
- Proof of employment* – Proof of employment letter must be an original, with an original signature, not dated older than 1 month (employment letter, job centre letter or a pension letter).
- or, proof of self-employment* – Proof of employment letter must be an original, with an original signature, not dated older than 1 month (employment letter, job centre letter or a pension letter).
- or, proof of full time education* – Recent, official and signed letter from united kingdom school, college or university stating date of issue, name of the applicant and type of studies and number of lessons (hours) per week and attendance record.
- Payslips – (not applicable if the applicant is still in full time education) We require your original payslips (last 3 months), these cannot be provided as copies
- Proof of funds – To cover the period of your intended stay: each applicant must provide either one bank statement covering the last three months of transactions or three individual monthly statements for the last three months. the statement/s must show your name and address. the most recent statement date should be less than one month old at the time of your application. you should make sure that you have a minimum of GBP 50.00** in the account for each day of your stay in the Schengen area.
- Travel tickets – You must provide tickets or email confirmation issued only by the carrier company (documents issued by travel agencies will not be accepted).
- Accommodation proofYou must show hotel bookings for every night you spend in the Schengen area and they must correspond with your travel tickets. Or, if invited to stay in the Schengen area with a family member or a friend, you must provide an original signed invitation letter addressed to the consulate and photocopy of both sides of the inviting persons id or passport copy and copy of residence permit for your family member in the Schengen country (if applicable), finally the host’s signature must be notarised by the local authorities of home country. Please note – accommodation proof needs to be in the name of the applicant.
- Insuranceapplicants must provide their travel insurance certificate, the receipt and the terms and conditions pages. the insurance should state that it covers all medical expenses including emergency hospital treatment, repatriation and death for the period of your stay in the Schengen area. the insurance must be valid throughout the territory of the member states and cover the entire period of the persons intended stay. the certificate should state the name of the person/s covered, the period of cover and the level of cover (minimum GBP 30.000).
- Photographs x1 – The photograph(s) must be standard passport size, taken within the last 6 months, taken against a light background, printed on photographic paper, be full face and non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]. please make sure your photograph(s) are clean and not damaged in any way. please do not attach to the application form.
*All above letters must be addressed to the embassy of the country you are applying to.